If you are interested in making a donation to help support the Women’s Center, please consider making a financial contribution to us through UMBC’s Foundation. We also welcome in-kind donations, particularly tampons, condoms, and coffee. We appreciate your support and commitment!
Other Ways to Help
Donate to our GiveCorps fundraiser to help support returning women students!
Cash donations go a very long way in the Women’s Center. With your financial support, the Center can purchase extra supplies and materials that help us support the needs of women on campus and the community as a whole.
- $5 is enough to provide 20 cups of tea for Women’s Center visitors
- $10 is enough to purchase a box of tampons, a product that the Women’s Center provides daily to UMBC women
- $25 can purchase supplies for our kitchenette
- $50 can help us buy books to expand our library
- $75 will buy a digital camera, allowing us to document events and activities
How to make a monetary donation to the
Checks should be made payable to the UMBC Foundation and mailed along with a completed gift form to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
1000 Hilltop Circle
8th Floor Administration Building
Baltimore, MD 21250
Please make sure to include “Donation to the Women’s Center” in the notes portion of your check.
Credit Card Gifts
You can use your Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express to make a secure online gift. If you prefer, you may print and complete the gift form and mail it to the above address.
Please make sure to note that you are making your donation to the Women’s Center.