The UMBC Women’s Center thanks you for your commitment and support. If you are considering making a donation to help the Center, please see our “Wish List” or consider making a financial contribution to us through UMBC’s Foundation. We are grateful for your support and donation.
Other Ways to Help
Donate to our GiveCorps fundraiser to help support returning women students!
Cash donations go a very long way in the Women’s Center. With your financial support, the Center can purchase extra supplies and materials that help us support the needs of women on campus and the community as a whole.
- $5 is enough to provide 20 cups of tea for Women’s Center visitors
- $10 is enough to purchase a box of tampons, a product that the Women’s Center provides daily to UMBC women
- $25 can purchase supplies for our kitchenette
- $50 can help us buy books to expand our library
- $75 will buy a digital camera, allowing us to document events and activities
How to make a monetary donation to the
Checks should be made payable to the UMBC Foundation and mailed along with a completed gift form to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
1000 Hilltop Circle
8th Floor Administration Building
Baltimore, MD 21250
Please make sure to include “Donation to the Women’s Center” in the notes portion of your check.
Credit Card Gifts
You can use your Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express to make a secure online gift. If you prefer, you may print and complete the gift formand mail it to the above address or fax it to 410-455-1096.
Please make sure to note that you are making your donation to the Women’s Center.